Sooo much inspiration ... so little time!

I did it! I finished my crystal monogram cake toppers yesterday! They sparkle and look amazing with a hint of candlelight upon them! :) To be honest though - I thank God that I have an at home job. This took me a couple days and was painstaking! I got to thinking about all you wonderfull ladies that are out there working full time and then trying to plan all of the little details of your wedding day... AND some of you are DIYing it too! I think it's amazing! Some of you though - I am sure lack the time and patience to make something like this - no judgement... I promise!

That is why I decided that I was going to start selling these in my etsy store! For all of my lovely blog readers *you know who you are* I am offering a 25% special if you convo me through etsy to order your custom monogram! Just make sure to let me know that you heard about this through my blog and I will set up a special listing just for you!




0 comments:

Post a Comment