All About You!!! What's YOUR Blog Like?

So many of you have stopped by to take a peek at my blog. I would love to see what each of you have been up to! Please take a moment to comment and let me know what your blog or website is so that others can enjoy what you have to offer. Whether it be wedding, craft, home, organization, cooking, etc... I always love looking at what others have to offer!

And if you are interested in swapping buttons for a permanent place on my blog - let me know! I can also custom make buttons for your blog if you don't have one so that others can add them to their sites as well. Just contact me for more information.

XOXO,
Tara

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm Cameron from Homemade by Cameron - you can find me sewing, crafting, and DIYing just about everything over at www.cameronhomemade.com.
I would love to swap buttons - I have a spot on my sidebar with your name written all over it (well, not yet, but get me some code and I'll make it happen!).

January 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM
k... said...

Hola, I'm over at Hearts & Whimsy. It used to be a wedding blog but now it's an after wedding blog. LOL! heartsandwhimsy.blogspot.com
My fam also has a cake blog at www.bkconamore.com. I can swap buttons for that site. Great design on your site BTW!

January 16, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Post a Comment