Handmade Artist - Two Girlz Stuff

Everyone has a different story as to how they started crafting ... whatever your craft is.  Well, ladies and gentlemen I remember being in grade school and spending a lot of my parents money on school supplies.  I had to have the best of the best.  I had SO much stuff that my younger brother didn't have to buy any school supplies all through school... including college!  I had a love of paper, pens, pencils, folders, organization for as long as I can remember.

When Mr. K and I started dating seriously and I met his family I was introduced to the coolest thing I had ever seen... SCRAPBOOKING! It was actually a hobby that I could get away with buying lots of papers, stickers, markers, organizing things! I was hooked! The Queen of Scrapbook? Mr. K's cousin Aja.

Well, needless to say she's super talented.  I love checking out her blog for her cute ideas... check out her elf, Benson here.  Too. Cute.

On top of it all she is also an amazing photographer! She did our engagement photos that I showed in a previous post. (And yes... she's available for hire!)

But all that aside... *sorry got a little sidetracked* She makes the most amazing labels that are perfect for scrapbooking/cardmaking/journaling.  She recently just reopened her store after closing it down last year so that she could spend more time with her family... Did I mention her kids are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E? Anyway - she had lots and lots of requests to reopen.  Her labels are practically famous!!!!





I bought some from her before her shop closed down and fell in love with them.  They are amazing quality and she cuts them by hand! I swear I thought she had some amazing-super-crazy-mass cutter! *Sigh* Just when I think I'm getting good... she goes and impresses the crap out of me!

If you are dying to try these labels... and you know you are... check out her Etsy store.

So cheers to you my-super-crazy-creative-cousin-in-law! You have amazed me once again!

FIND AJA:
Blog: www.twogirlzstuff.blogspot.com
Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/twogirlzstuff

xoxo,
Tara

0 comments:

Post a Comment