Studio Details... Long Post With Lots of Photos


Ribbon Fragments are stored in magnetic spice containers.

All of my brads, buttons and other little tidbits are color coated for easy accessability.




SHHH... My Super Secret Chocolate Drawer!

I know I've said this before but I LOVE stickles!

Part of my Perfect Pearls, H2O Paints and Flocking  are all stored in this drawer.

My favorite inks are the Tim Holtz Distressed Inks.  I have them all labeled and together for easy access.

Scissors on my pegboard.

What my embellishment boxes look like on the inside. I need to use this stuff up!

I love these embellishment boxes.  They have a magnetic closure.

Printers, fax and copiers.

Fun little tools for various things.

A small collection of my crystals and rhinestones.
Add caption

This is a space where I can use my binding machine, big shot, etc.

Rubber stamp collection.
Rubber stamp collection.
All of my rubber stamps, acrylic stamps and inks are stored in this large 3 tier container.
All of my inks are in the top drawer in no particular order.  I generally just dig in and look for what I need.  I usually just use my Tim Holtz  though which is in a different area.
Some of my mini albums.
I don't have a large collection of punches but the ones I do have are in a basket.  I only buy punches I absolutely need like circles and corner cutters.
Acrylic paints.
Adhesive box. I have every time of glue or tape you can think of.  These are some of my most used.
I got this in the clearance section of Michael's and I couldn't resist the deal.  So for right now, I just have some of my favorite decorative post it packs and some really pretty ribbon on it.  The silver box with the pink bow in the middle is packed with photo paper.
ATC Drawer.  This is where I keep completed Artist Trading Cards and covers.  I haven't been working on any ATC's lately but I LOVE them... and think I will have to do a post about them soon.
Buttons, sequins and rhinestones, clear marbles, magnets, pins, etc.
I labeled each my drawers using chalkboard paper.  Yes. I said Chalkboard. Paper. It is awesome!
Part of my Artist Trading Card Collection.
I LOVE Pin Up Girl and Retro Ads for my ATC's.
I put all of my ATC's in a binder that is for Baseball Cards.  I love it so much. It is so cool to open up the binder and see all of these pieces of art from around the world.
I also have a large binder that I put some of my most used acrylic stamps in.

Glitters

Markers.  My collection of Copics is in another binder made for markers.



Paper racks are organized by color, pattern and collections.
Porthos needed a place to sit while I worked so I made him his very own doggy bed fit for a King.

I hope you enjoyed an "insiders" look to all of my crafty heaven!  I love my room and spend as much time as I can in it.  I am so very lucky to have a space where I can create whatever, however and whenever I want!

XOXO,
Tara

6 comments:

Blossom inch said...

Tara, these are absolutely beyond words and I love those ATCs and your organization are superb. You have a nice craft room BTW and your dog is also lucky ha..thanks for sharing!

January 19, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Felicia said...

Hi Tara, i've hopped over here from "Where people create" - nice to meet you ! your space is so beautiful, I've followed your blog so I get to keep up with all your posts. Porthos is a cutey!
Best wishes,
Felicia.

January 19, 2012 at 5:25 PM
BellaCardCreations said...

Tara. Love your design room. Reminds me of my own. You are very organized and it all looks so pretty. Love it!

January 19, 2012 at 9:34 PM
CardSmiles said...

Love your craft space. I am in the process of creating a new space(moving from a large closet to an actual room! ),so you're giving me some much needed ideas! I love your organization. I will be happy to get my space somewhat without clutter, like yours!

January 20, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Anonymous said...

Amazing...love Porthos bed, too.

January 21, 2012 at 8:18 PM
laceyclairedesigns said...

Love your space - we are getting ready to move and I may need to hire you to do my craft/production space!! Will be posting your pics/blog up on Monday or Tuesday (waiting for a day where I get more hits)

January 21, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Post a Comment