Swag Bucks

I have to tell you about my newest find! I may be a tad behind on the "Swag Bucks" train but I think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread!

First of all - you do everything you normally do on the web. Search, play games, shop, do surveys, etc. BUT after you download the Swag Bucks toolbar - you earn points. It costs you nothing... that's right it's a FREE program!

As you earn points you can cash them in to redeem prizes. The Swag Bucks store is AWESOME! Tons of gifts cards, electronics, toys, etc. Before signing up for Swag Bucks I did a lot of research and found so many women like me that actually saved up their points for a year and cashed them in for Amazon gift cards for Christmas presents! Awesome!

I have only been using it for a couple weeks but so far I love it. I compared the search results to Google and found them pretty comparable. The image results aren't as extensive as Google but most of the time I find what what I need.

Also, I LOVE getting points for online shopping. They have a list of popular stores that can earn you points like Target, Walmart, iTunes, Kohls, Macy's, etc. So it's like earning free stuff for shopping at places you normally shop! They have grocery coupons that you can print and use at your local grocery store and then get points for too. All in all - I would say that I am HOOKED!

Oh and did I mention it was FREE?!

If you want to give it a try Click Here or on the Swag Bucks button below:

Search & Win

If you have any questions before signing up - don't hesitate to ask!

XOXO,
Tara

0 comments:

Post a Comment