Dimitra Designs Online Bridal Shop

It can be difficult to find an online bridal shop that you can trust.  There are so many online bridal shops that boast "designer" dresses, only to take your money and send you wrinkled, horribly sewn knock offs instead.  Luckily, I can introduce you to a beautiful online Bridal Shoppe that will have everything you want to find: Wedding Gowns, Bridesmaids Dress as well as Flower Girl, Mother's and even Rehearsal Cocktail dresses! Meet Dimitra Designs. With a store located in Greenville, SC, Dimitra Designs has everything you will need for your wedding day.  Skilled bridal consultants are available in store and can also be reached via their website form.

Here are just a few of my favorite swoon worthy designers that Dimtra Designs carries:

San Patrick


Sottero & Midgley

And don't forget about your bridesmaids.  I am in love with the Mori Lee Collection.  Is has a huge variety of styles and colors... the best part?  These dresses are so affordable!


As if that's not enough they have my-favorite-ever-wish-I-could-get-married-again-so-I-could-wear Benjamin Adams Shoes! DROOL!

If you are looking for any type of bridal attire, I highly suggest you give them a look.  I'm pretty sure they have something for everyone!

Even if you're not looking for any dresses or accessories, you should at least check out their blog. You can find lots of inspiration and ideas there!

xoxo,
Tara

0 comments:

Post a Comment