Bookmark Place Cards

When Wascary booked Diva Gone Domestic for her November wedding, she showed us gorgeous inspiration boards that consisted of deep reds, sapphire blues and golds. We were happy to take on the challenge of designing a unique place card that could also double as a favor for her guests.  After speaking with this fun bride, we realized that although she wanted an elegant wedding, she wanted to walk on the wild side a bit!... Nothing says classic yet fashion forward like leopard print!  And thus, the leopard print, classic bookmark was born!  We printed these on luxe ivory linen paper to add a bit of texture and then added a deep red tassel as a finishing touch! Here are the final results:

 

 

I love it... of course, I really love animal prints - and red... well and blue too.  They turned out amazing and I can't wait to see more of Wascary's wedding! And... Shhhh... don't tell - but I also made myself one too!  :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment