As Promised... Wedding - Wedding - Wedding!

Well! I have been on wedding overload lately! We have the church, reception, caterer, my dress, dj and wedding coordinator. *Whew* Pretty good progress for only a month and half!
With most of the BIG things out of the ways I can start working on all of the little details of my wedding. (We all know that this is the fun part!) My head is just swimming with fun ideas so I think it is important for me to start now so that I can fit everything in!

Here are some of the project I have started so far:
Thank You Cards: I want to make sure that I have these ready for as soon as we send out Save The Dates. I don't want to get behind on sending out Thank You cards. I think that once summer hits - I will be in full party planning mode and my pre-wedding moto is "Be Prepared!"

My wedding colors are blush pink, ivory and silver with lots of rhinestone accents. My amazing bridesmaid, J, found this perfect stamp and helped me come up with this design. The card is blank on the inside so I can happily write a personal note!

Bubble Poem Tags: I fell in love with these and am so excited to tie them on the bubbles but decided to wait until closer to the wedding so that I don't have to worry about the bubbles spilling and ruining the tags. I have already precut the thin, light pink ribbon to tie the on the bubble with. I used a beautiful ivory pearl paper. The picture does not show that beautiful sheen that the paper gives off.


Lastly, my Tears of Joy Packs. I saw a few of these on various wedding sites and just thought it was a cute "extra" element to the ceremony. I am only making between 60-75 of these because I know a lot of guests won't use them. But it's a fun little souvenier non-the-less! (Plus - it gives me an excuse to be in my craft room for a couple days!)

Sooo... with just under 8 months to go I would say that I am doing pretty well in the planning process. By the way... has anyone ever noticed how WONDERFUL etsy is for wedding stuff?! I have spent hours traveling around etsy looking at wedding decor, bridal jewelry, unique favors, etc. I think my next post is going to be highlight some of my favorite stuff... you know... just for a bit of eye candy!






0 comments:

Post a Comment