My Engagement Photos!

I have passed the 7 month mark - and now it is time for Mr. K and I to get our Save The Dates out to all of the lucky people that get to attend our fabulous, unique wedding! (hahaha) I had tons of cute ideas but, like everything else - had a difficult commiting to one idea. And then... it came to me! I will reveal my Save The Dates after I have everything finalized which I have set the deadline for next Friday.

In the meantime, Mr. K's wonderful cousin took a trip to Pittsburgh to shoot our engagement photos. We had a blast and she did such an amazing job. I could not be happier with how they turned out! Aja has that unique, artist's eye.... not to mention a camera to die for! You can check her out at Two Girlz Stuff. If you are in the Dayton, Cincinatti or Columbus area - I highly recommend contacting her to see if she would be available for your shoot!

Without further ado... The Engagement Photos:



We had so much fun... Just playing around in Pittsburgh. We wanted to make sure that we didn't take the shoot too seriously and remained true to who we are!


There are so many cool places in Pittsburgh that would make great photos. Aja brought these frames with her which were such a fun prop to use!



I love this picture of my Fiance! Doesn't he look handsome!



This is just a random, walking down the street shot. Aja did a great job at standing back and letting us interact with each other casually - which resulted in beautiful shots!


We are a unique, humorous couple - and shots like this capture that perfectly!


I LOVE this photo of us!


Aja would kill me if she knew I posted this picture because it is blurry. Joe & I love it though because it was a random, goofy shot that she quickly snapped. We call it our "Dave & Buster's Picture". Can't you just picture it on a brochure or commercial?
More coming soon!

2 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I love the phone with the picture frame the best! But I have to agree with you on the last picture, it's definitely the type of photo that just screams, "We're having fun!"

March 26, 2011 at 5:23 PM
Saying I do said...

these are amazing! LOVE Them!!

April 21, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Post a Comment