Weight Loss Challenge!!!!



Alright Ladies (and ... the random Gentlemen)... It's time. As I sat on the couch this evening eating Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream I decided... I need to start my "Wedding Diet"! I have been full of excuses: holding off for the perfect weather, getting caught up on laundry, busy working, etc.

Bottom line is this: my dress will barely fit me when it comes in since I have gained some winter weight since I ordered it. I work from home with a free and flexible schedule. I have a gym membership AND a bike that I love to ride in the warmer months.

I don't have lofty goals ... well except for the fact that I'd like to have a rockin', chiseled, sculpted body that all of the guests envy! :)

So now - I start my plan. Whatever plan that may be. Please tell me Ladies - How did you jump start your diet/exercise routine? What works and doesn't work for you?

1 comments:

in metal jewelry said...

hi! from the etsy pittsburgh team...
i'm a matron of honor this august and am working on my weight too. weight watchers was really awesome after i had my son (he's 4 now so i can't really call it baby weight anymore, can i???) i've been doing zumba too and it is SO fun and has really been good for sculpting. i still have a ways to go but need to stay hopeful! good luck :o)

June 5, 2011 at 10:33 AM

Post a Comment