Happy Wedding Day To Noelle & Lee! Black & White Weddings.

So, you haven't heard from me in awhile. Not because I didn't want post but because I have been kept B-U-S-Y!

A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to "meet" a wonderful soon-to-be mother in law, Lauren, who was helping her son and his bride finish up some things for their black and white damask wedding. I had to SO much fun working with her throughout the whole process and as of yesterday - I finished the very last piece and overnighted it to her for Noelle & Lee's wedding which is TODAY! Here are some of the items that I did for them!
































I hope they LOVE everything and it helps complete their wedding vision! I wish Lee & Noelle a lifetime of happiness and can't wait to hear from Lauren about how it all went!

XOXO,

Tara

0 comments:

Post a Comment