Wedding Monograms

I have found that one trend no wedding can do without is the Wedding Monogram! I have done over 50 monograms for my own wedding. (Of course, I ultimately decided on just one.) It is so exciting to see my name combined with Mr. K's. I have had to make a serious effort to not go overboard!
In the meantime, I have had lots of requests for custom monograms to be made for my customers. I have so much dreaming up new ways to do monograms. I thought I would post a few of my designs for all you readers out there.











Monograms are the perfect touch for your wedding stationary: invitations, menus, programs, thank you cards, etc. I have also had lots of Brides ask me for a plain black and white high resolution image that can be used for Gobo machines to put their monogram on the dance floor or a backdrop. It can be used for home decor items too! Towels, sheets, pillows, candles, etc. Regardless of what you want to do with your monogram make sure that it expresses your style! If you would like help creating your own monogram, contact me! I only charge $10.00 for your own custom monogram. With this you will receive a monogram in your custom colors and a black and white monogram. They will be emailed to you as high resolution files for your own use!

Happy Planning!
XOXO,
Tara

0 comments:

Post a Comment