Welcome to the Candy Shoppe! Candy Buffet Labels.

As *one* of my wedding favors for my guests, I will be having a candy buffet. I am one of those super crazy brides that wants all of the details to be perfect. All of the candy that is in the candy buffet is going to be pink, ivory and silver/grey. Tonight I made my labels to go on each of the jars that we bought for this beautiful candy buffet. Designed, cut, assembled by me just wasn't enough!... I had to add a bit of bling to my labels so individually placed a line of rhinestones on each one for some sparkle.

I will be adding silver ribbon to each of these and then am in the process of designing a sign to onto the candy table. I am so excited to see the final result... and of course - after the wedding - I will share the final look with all of you!











PS- I apologize for the bad photos. I was in the living room watching a movie with my fiance while working on these and I had bad lighting!


Are you having (or did you have) a candy buffet? Was it all color coordinated to your wedding colors?


XOXO,

Tara

0 comments:

Post a Comment