My First Social!

So I have been dying to give these socials, linky parties, etc. a try! I finally did one... and let me tell you - I wish I would I would have done these sooner! You can find so much inspiration from others!
How to participate:
1. Follow your hosts (The Kurtz Corner & The Sasse Life) via Google Friend Connect.
2. Follow the featured blog (Southern Lovely) via Google Friend Connect.
3. Link up your blog's home page -- not a specific link or you will be deleted!
4. Visit at least 2 other blogs and make some friends!
5. Let your friends know by posting this button. The more, the merrier!




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for participating in the Sunday Social blog hop! Stop by The Kurtz Corner and link up any of your projects to my Tuesday Tutorials Link Party! See you soon :)

Audra

November 29, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Post a Comment