What to wear... under there! Part 2.

It's an age old tradition. You sit in a chair, everyone gathers around, your new hubby gets on one knee and then promptly puts his head up your skirt to go surfing for that elusive little piece of elastic fabric around your thigh... Yes, ladies - It's the garter toss!

Like everything else when it comes to weddings I was shocked to see that garters can be $100+. I mean it only gets to be seen for less than 1 minute before some poor bachelor grabs it from the air. However, I have been searching for something femine, unique and fun. I can't help it. I don't want to spend $100 on a garter - I really don't. But after going through some of these websites I just feel more and more compelled to spend big money on this little thing.

The Garter Girl has an array of beautiful garters. I found this one and fell in love with the vintage corset style. It is SO unique!



Serendipity By Suzanne has this fun feather/rhinestone garter set for under $20.00!!!




As most of you know by now, my wedding is all about vintage hollywood glamour. My wedding is complete with lots of bling! I saw this one on etsy by Garter Lady and about died!!! She even adds a cute little horseshoe charge for good luck! It's all in the details after all!

I also fell in love with this beautiful feather and rhinestone one from Belles and Crystals.


How in the world does a girl choose? Why can't we all have multiple weddings?! Where did you get your garter? Did you splurge or save on this wedding tradition?

0 comments:

Post a Comment